Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

       It's been a few days, but I'm back. I know, I know... you thought I dropped off the face of the earth but I didn't I've just been buried in the pile of things to do on my list.  It seems like I'm going every direction but forward. We've had a guest speaker at our church for the last three services and that has been very uplifting, we are trying to get ready for our first annual neighborhood garage sale, the mountain of  laundry is never ending, I'm still trying to dig my way out of that, and Monday is our CC day. We meet with our homeschool group on Monday's and the kids get to socialize and terrorize they really like to do that!
Here is Tboy giving his presentation on his favorite subject in school which he said was Science.

He has also decided that when he grows up he wants to be a vet! Go for it Tboy!
Gracie says her favorite subject is art.  It's kind of funny the guest speaker we had at church was praying for her and he said, "I see a lot of creativity in her!"  I wanted to say, OH YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!

She also likes the culinary arts!
 I wanted to post a closer look at this picture, notice the big circle above her head she wanted me to let everyone know that was her angel right there! Her creativity never ends!!

Baseball season has started once again and I'm excited about this year we are slowing it down a little going back to league ball and not so much traveling! Whoohoo! 
So I'm sure that since we will be at practice several times a week that is probably where I will be blogging from!   
THE CAR!!!!!
With all this cold weather I don't get out of the car much at practice I'm pretty unsociable unless your parked next to me because I don't like the cold weather!
Lots of love,
 Davis family

No comments:

Post a Comment