Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Snow part 2

No snow storm is complete without smores in the fireplace.
My kiddo's love smores they don't care how they are prepared, they would eat them raw, they would eat them cooked in the microwave, they would eat them here or there, they would eat them ANYWHERE!!
Ok, yes I agree enough with the Dr. Seuss, but they do love smores.
So while I try to be a team player and let them roast marshmallows in the fireplace. I can't let them do it alone! I have to supervise, because all I can think is don't get this on the carpet....
Oh Gracie, don't get ashes on it...

Watch out Bub, don't stick it in that black stuff on the inside of the fireplace...
Please don't burn down the house...

NO IZZY!! Quit licking the crackers!
But... I was good I didn't say any of that.  I held it all in,  and my kids had a blast!
And enjoyed their smores....
Down to the very last bite!!!  And the result...
Full bellies and very sleepy kids!!!


lots of love,
the Davis family

No comments:

Post a Comment