Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Snow

  This is our grand ole flag standing straight out because the Oklahoma wind is soooo strong today!
That wonderful wind brought us ALOT more snow.  We had sooo much fun clearing snow! NOT!
We are all about doing things the easy way though...
And makin it look GOOD...
Old man winter is all about breaking records in 2011...
Yes, this snow pile really is almost to the top of this building!
And here's the IRONMAN still piling snow and still makin it look GOOD...

And my talents don't end with hair, who would have thought snow shoveling would have been so easy!! 
No, I didn't just stand there the WHOLE time I did actually shovel a LITTLE...
But, not nearly as much as T boy!!!!!!!
And if your wondering how to get around in all this snow just ask Gracie she always has some words of wisdom for you.  She wanted to go get her favorite food this morning. Yup...DONUTS! I told her the donut shop was closed, So she talk me into going to Walmart and as soon as I got out of the driveway I said "oh Gracie I don't think we should be out I can't even see where the road is!"  She said,   " Just keep the car between the mailboxes!"  DUH!!




No comments:

Post a Comment